Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Eid Mubarak/Selamat Hari Raya Haji!!

Today I received news that Kenya and Malaysia will celebrate Eid Al Adha/Haj on Friday. But Tanzanian government decided it should be on Saturday. Infact my friend in Malaysian Embassy in Kenya informed me the whole world is celebrating Eid Al Adha/Haj on Friday.

Then I heard rumours in Arusha@Kilimanjaro that some Sunnis are planning to celebrate it on Friday and others are choosing Saturday. The Shias has choosen Saturday but I bet there are some Shias that will choose Friday.

And whatever it is, this thing has really been bugging me and I am really in dilemma.

What if I go to the mosque on Friday and then find out that there are not many people in the mosque. Let say that I go to the mosque on Saturday, what if there are not many people too?

The next question is when can I slaughter the goats (Juma and Alhamisi)?

Whatever it is, we would like to wish our families and friends - Selamat Hari Raya Haji and Eid Mubarak!!

1 comment:

  1. Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha to you and the family. Overhere we will celebrate it on Friday.
    Chow chin chowrasta!!

    ReplyDelete