Sunday, December 13, 2009

Disneyland Paris

Dreams do come true!!

At last, my wife and I set foot on one of the three Disneylands in the world. Disneyland Paris.

We stayed for 3 nites in this hotel apartment about 5-10 minutes from DP.

Our kids (especially Irfan) met Mickey Mouse, Minnie, Daisy, Monster, Gennie, Goofy and other characters!! Did you know that Disneyland just bought Marvel for few billions bucks!! So this year we can see all Disneylands in the world displaying all the superheroes like Superman, Spiderman, Ironman, Fantastic Four, etc...

BUT we had to endure the cold weather. The good thing about coming to DP during winter is that there were not so many people so we did not spend so much time queing up.

You know what, the Europeans just could not believe their eyes seeing us having 3 children!! It is like 3 children equivalent to 10 or 15 0r 20 children...they said having two children are the maximum...and when I saw many of them rather having dogs than children...I think I can understand...dogs always listen to the their guardian, they do not wear diapers because they can poo anywhere they want and nobody will get angry...they do not to be schooled from age 7 till 25...do you see where I am going?

Anyway, I will post some pictures soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment